Scrapbooking Poems and Reflections
North Pole Patrol:
A Christmas Adventure
Free eBook download through September 21st
(A $16.50 book for free!)
Your review of the book on Amazon is requested and sincerely appreciated!
Select: ‘Buy Now with 1-Click’ at a cost of $0.00 (Free)
Child Scrapbook Poem - I'm Cutest When I'm Messy
I am your little baby
Full of smiles and giggles
An energetic being
Prone to constant wiggles
And I'm sure you love to keep me
Clean and neatly dressed
But facing new adventures
Are the moments I like best
Food is an adventure
It's not simply meant to eat
I actually like to wear it
From my head down to my feet
I love how dirt and water
Magically turn to mud
That clogs the drain completely
When you throw me in the tub
And I'm always ready to color
Still I can't quite understand
Why you make me do it on paper
Not the walls or on my hands
Life is truly so much fun
And everything is so new
That I may make you laugh...or shake your head
At the silly things I do
Yet I'm happiest when I'm sticky, colored or stained
So it's no use to try and change me
Just take a deep breath and enjoy all the fun
'Cause I'm cutest when I'm messy!
Scrapbook Poem Copyright © 2012-2014 Poems And Reflections, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
RETURN TO ALL SCRAPBOOK POEMS
Scrapbook Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage
Terms and Conditions
1. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may be used for personal use only.
2. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout can be copied, printed and/or shared with a small group of family or friends (such as for a personal scrapbook, decorative plaque, wedding program, baby shower, etc.). However, a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may not be used for any business, charitable, income-producing or lead producing activities without the express, written permission of the copyright holder(s).
3. Every time a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout is fully or partially used, the copyright information must also be clearly labeled and included with the poem, quote, saying or design concept/layout that is being utilized. The name of each copyright holder will be clearly stated on each page of this website included with each poem, quote, decorative saying or design template.
4. Minor changes to a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template (such as changing "I" to "we" or adjusting design colors/graphic patterns) is allowed.
5. Full or partial utilization of any poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template on this site indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions listed here.
6. If you have any questions or requests regarding the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org