Poems and Reflections Scrapbook Poems
Scrapbook Poem - Marveling at the Beautiful Leaves
Ideas for Use of this Poem:
1. Capture and include pictures of the leaves from different angles. For example, a wide-view angle, and then from a lower angle where you can actually see the sunlight streaming through the leaves, making them appear to glow.
2. Include a picture of your little ones walking through the trees or playing with leaves (such as standing near a pile of leaves and throwing them into the air).
3. Paper frame borders of acid-free and lignin-free paper with tree-trunk texturing or patterning will add an earthy accent to your photos.
4. Use a die-cut leaf shape to list the date, location, and details of your family outing.
5. Bring a picnic along with you and capture the visual contrast of a checkered tablecloth and a wicker basket against the trees and against the smiles of your family enjoying delicious food on a gorgeous day!
6. Place your camera on a tripod with time delay and take a picture of your family holding hands under the trees.
Return to the "Marveling at the Beautiful Leaves" Scrap Book Poem
Scrapbook Poem Ideas Copyright © 2012-2016 Poems And Reflections, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Check out Scrapbook Layout ideas for using this fall leaves scrap book poem
RETURN TO ALL SCRAPBOOK POEMS
Scrapbook Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage
Terms and Conditions
1. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may be used for personal use only.
2. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout can be copied, printed and/or shared with a small group of family or friends (such as for a personal scrapbook, decorative plaque, wedding program, baby shower, etc.). However, a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may not be used for any business, charitable, income-producing or lead producing activities without the express, written permission of the copyright holder(s).
3. Every time a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout is fully or partially used, the copyright information must also be clearly labeled and included with the poem, quote, saying or design concept/layout that is being utilized. The name of each copyright holder will be clearly stated on each page of this website included with each poem, quote, decorative saying or design template.
4. Minor changes to a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template (such as changing "I" to "we" or adjusting design colors/graphic patterns) is allowed.
5. Full or partial utilization of any poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template on this site indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions listed here.
6. If you have any questions or requests regarding the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org