Poems and Reflections Scrapbook Quotes and Poems
Scrapbook Poem - "Easter Bunny Treats Because I'm Sweet"
Ideas for Use of this Poem:
1. Take a picture of your child holding their chocolate bunny up to his/ her face and smiling at the bunny, or kissing the bunny on its nose.
2. If you child has a new Easter Dress, or an Easter Suit, take a picture of your child in his/her new clothes while holding the Easter basket.
3. Capture the smiles of your little one(s) discovering the different ttreats stuffed inside the basket(s).
4. Help your child/children write two thank-you letters to the Easter Bunny. Let your child know that you'll send one to the Easter Bunny and that you will include the other on your scrapbook page to help them remember (years later) the message that they wrote to the Easter Bunny.
5. Intersperse throughout the Easter scrapbook layout reasons why your child/ children are so sweet, including their specific personality characteristics or special things that he/she/they have done that make them so loveable.
6. Choose background and accent colors for your scrapbook page that mirror the colors in the Easter basket(s). This will provide a cohesive color-story for your scrapbooking layout page.
7. If family or friends have given Easter gifts or treats, include a phrase about being "Twice-Blessed"/"Super Lucky" /"Extra Loved" and take a separate picture of your child with just those items to include on the scrapbook page. Don't forget a thank-you card and an extra copy of this picture for your family members/ friends too!
Return to the "Easter Bunny Treats Because I'm Sweet" Scrap Book Poem
Scrapbook Poem Ideas Copyright © 2012-2016 Poems And Reflections, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
RETURN TO ALL SCRAPBOOK POEMS
Scrapbook Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage
Terms and Conditions
1. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may be used for personal use only.
2. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout can be copied, printed and/or shared with a small group of family or friends (such as for a personal scrapbook, decorative plaque, wedding program, baby shower, etc.). However, a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may not be used for any business, charitable, income-producing or lead producing activities without the express, written permission of the copyright holder(s).
3. Every time a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout is fully or partially used, the copyright information must also be clearly labeled and included with the poem, quote, saying or design concept/layout that is being utilized. The name of each copyright holder will be clearly stated on each page of this website included with each poem, quote, decorative saying or design template.
4. Minor changes to a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template (such as changing "I" to "we" or adjusting design colors/graphic patterns) is allowed.
5. Full or partial utilization of any poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template on this site indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions listed here.
6. If you have any questions or requests regarding the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions, please email: email@example.com