Poems and Reflections Scrapbook Quotes and Poems
North Pole Patrol:
A Christmas Adventure
Free eBook download through September 21st
(A $16.50 book for free!)
Your review of the book on Amazon is requested and sincerely appreciated!
Select: ‘Buy Now with 1-Click’ at a cost of $0.00 (Free)
Scrapbook Layout Ideas for- "How Should I Munch You Easter Bunny?" Poem
Ideas for Use of this Poem:
1. Take a picture of your child/ children eyeing the chocolate bunny from different directions, with their mouth(s) open, while pretending that they are about to take their first bite of the bunny in different places (i.e. ears, tummy, feet).
2. Be certain to take a photograph of the actual 'first bite' that your child/ children do take!
3. If your child/children are younger and tend to have chocolatey mouths and fingers when eating melting chocolate, that would also be a fun photo to include.
Return to the "How Should I Munch You Chocolate Bunny?" Scrap Book Poem
Scrapbook Poem Ideas Copyright © 2012-2016 Poems And Reflections, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
RETURN TO ALL SCRAPBOOK POEMS
Scrapbook Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage
Terms and Conditions
1. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may be used for personal use only.
2. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout can be copied, printed and/or shared with a small group of family or friends (such as for a personal scrapbook, decorative plaque, wedding program, baby shower, etc.). However, a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may not be used for any business, charitable, income-producing or lead producing activities without the express, written permission of the copyright holder(s).
3. Every time a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout is fully or partially used, the copyright information must also be clearly labeled and included with the poem, quote, saying or design concept/layout that is being utilized. The name of each copyright holder will be clearly stated on each page of this website included with each poem, quote, decorative saying or design template.
4. Minor changes to a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template (such as changing "I" to "we" or adjusting design colors/graphic patterns) is allowed.
5. Full or partial utilization of any poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template on this site indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions listed here.
6. If you have any questions or requests regarding the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org