Poems and Reflections Ideas for using the scrapbooking poem
Ideas for Use of this Poem:
1. Use scrapbook-approved glitter to paint fireworks all across your scrap book layout. Make sure to include different styles of fireworks (some horizontal and some vertical), as well as different colors to develop a rich firework effect all across the double scrapbook layout page(s).
2. Be prepared WELL IN ADVANCE of July 4th to take nighttime digital photography shots of the fireworks. Here are two articles that can help you improve your digital photography skills focused on fireworks:
New York Institute of Photography- Shooting Fireworks with a Digital Camera
How to Photograph Fireworks Displays
Pictures of your own fireworks or sparklers displays are also fun, but exercise caution and safety first. Safety will always be more important than getting 'the perfect shot' angle for your scrapbook!
3. Black or dark gray scrapbook paper can make an excellent, unexpected, background for these pages. Red-white-and-blue striped ribbon that is scrapbook-safe also adds a meaningful touch.
4. If possible, take a picture of your family on a blanket holding mini U.S.flags, or standing underneath a U.S. Flag flag post at sunset, before the fireworks begin.
5. Document the entire day over 2-3 double scrapbook pages:
- Light or white background with activities such as your town's pancake breakfast, the Color Guard Flag Presentation Ceremony, the morning parade, etc.
- Medium color background, such as a soft blue or soft fuchsia, with afternoon activities such as: water-skiing at the lake, waiting in line to buy tickets to a summer blockbuster movie, your family picnic (including fresh corn-on-the-cob and juicy watermelon), taking a nap in the hammock, riding the games at the carnival in the town square, etc.
- Use a dark background to complement your fireworks photos. If possible, finish the day taking a picture of your little ones tucked in bed, asleep, still clutching their mini U.S. Flags.
6. If servicemen or servicewomen march in your hometown parade, include a picture of them in your scrapbook layout with a 'Thank you' message. If you are privileged to be in the military, or to have someone in your family in the military, include a picture of yourself/them with their name and rank listed below their picture. Write a personal expression of admiration for their courage and dedication.
7. Include flag and patriotic scrapbook supplies on your scrapbook pages.
8. Find a short space to journal a favorite memory of what your family did or said on the 4th of July. Locate another spot on a different page to share a favorite 4th of July memory from when you were a child. You could also make a fun page that compares how things have changed and how things have stayed the same regarding how you.your family/ your town celebrates the 4th of July. Include some vintage images..your kids will really enjoy seeing how things used to look 'in the old days'!
Return to the "4th of July When Fireworks Paint the Sky" Scrap Book Poem
Scrapbook Poem Ideas Copyright © 2012-2016 Poems And Reflections, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
RETURN TO ALL SCRAPBOOK POEMS
Scrapbook Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage
Terms and Conditions
1. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may be used for personal use only.
2. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout can be copied, printed and/or shared with a small group of family or friends (such as for a personal scrapbook, decorative plaque, wedding program, baby shower, etc.). However, a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may not be used for any business, charitable, income-producing or lead producing activities without the express, written permission of the copyright holder(s).
3. Every time a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout is fully or partially used, the copyright information must also be clearly labeled and included with the poem, quote, saying or design concept/layout that is being utilized. The name of each copyright holder will be clearly stated on each page of this website included with each poem, quote, decorative saying or design template.
4. Minor changes to a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template (such as changing "I" to "we" or adjusting design colors/graphic patterns) is allowed.
5. Full or partial utilization of any poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template on this site indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions listed here.
6. If you have any questions or requests regarding the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org