Poems and Reflections Scrapbook Quotes and Poems
Halloween Decoration and Scrapbook Layout Ideas for the- "It's Jack O' Lantern Time" Poem
Ideas for Use of this Poem:
1. Take pictures at various stages of the carving process. Add the appropriate poem verses near those pictures.
2. For a fun Halloween activity, place cards inside a hat and have each family member draw a card that tells them which kind of face the should carve, e.g. a scary face, a funny face, or a happy face. Let the element of surprise add to your scrapbook pages as you capture their smiles (or even grimaces) as they choose which type of jack o' lantern they'll be carving.
3. You could also carve a 'pumpkin family' and take pictures of the complete 'family' with your own family standing behind the pumpkin that they've just carved.
4. Take pictures of your family roasting pumpkin seeds and sipping apple cider as you share this special time together!
5. A before and after picture is always a standard, but excellent photo-op!
6. Don't forget to take a photo of your 'ghosts and goblins' on Halloween night sitting/ standing next to their Jack O' Lanterns on the front porch.
Return to "It's Jack O' Lantern Time" Halloween and Scrap Book Poem
Scrapbook Poem Ideas Copyright © 2012-2014 Poems And Reflections, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
RETURN TO ALL SCRAPBOOK POEMS
Scrapbook Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage
Terms and Conditions
1. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may be used for personal use only.
2. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout can be copied, printed and/or shared with a small group of family or friends (such as for a personal scrapbook, decorative plaque, wedding program, baby shower, etc.). However, a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may not be used for any business, charitable, income-producing or lead producing activities without the express, written permission of the copyright holder(s).
3. Every time a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout is fully or partially used, the copyright information must also be clearly labeled and included with the poem, quote, saying or design concept/layout that is being utilized. The name of each copyright holder will be clearly stated on each page of this website included with each poem, quote, decorative saying or design template.
4. Minor changes to a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template (such as changing "I" to "we" or adjusting design colors/graphic patterns) is allowed.
5. Full or partial utilization of any poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template on this site indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions listed here.
6. If you have any questions or requests regarding the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org