Some of the titles
in this collection include:
- A Cherished Mother And Grandmother
- A Determined Mother
- A Man Who Loved His Family
- A Mother's Touch
- A Prayer for Understanding
- A Soldier's Honor
- A Spirit Magnified (Death from Cancer poem)
- A Tribute To My Mother
- A Wife As Wonderful As You
- Brave Warrior
- Broken Heart (Death from Suicide poem)
- Celebrating You
- Dear Dad
- Dearest Husband
- Dearest Husband - Version for a Couple
- Dearest Husband - Non-Religious Version
- Did You Know How Much We Loved You? (Death from Suicide poem)
- Furrows And Fields (Poem for a Farmer)
- Go Home To Heaven (Death from Addiction, Sucide or Extended Illness Poem)
- Gone Too Soon
- Grandmas are Love
- Grandpas are Love
- Grandpa Is Coming For Grandma
- Happy Anniversary My Darling (Grief Poem for a Wedding Anniversary)
- How Do I Say Goodbye To A Brother Like You
- I Lay My Burdens At Thy Feet
- I Lost Myself When I Lost You
- I'll Remember You
- I'm Free
- In The Dying We Can Heal The Spirit (Death from an Extended Illness poem)
- Life Is A Fragile Thing
- Missing You At Christmastime
- Missing You On Special Days (Grief poem for Graduations, Marriages, Births, etc.)
- Mother Was The Heart Of Our Home
- My Sister And My Friend
- Our Grandpa
- Our Twin Hearts Once Beat Together
- Remembering You With Gladness (Grief and Tribute poem for an Infant or Young Child)
- Saved From The Lonely Sea
- Sleep Our Little Angel
- Special Times With Grandpa
- Take Care Of Yourself (Grief and Remembrance Healing Poem)
- Takin' The Train To Heaven (Poem for Railroad Worker/Train Enthusiast)
- The Best Things Come In Small Packages (Grief Poem for a Pet)
- The Hero's Path
- The Midnight Hours
- The Valiant Fight
- There Should Have Been More Roses
- To My Grandma Who Loved And Raised Me
- (Illness / Accident Version) To My Grandma Who Loved And Raised Me
- To My Grandpa Who Loved And Raised Me
- (Illness / Accident Version) To My Grandpa Who Loved And Raised Me
- To The One Who Loved And Raised Me (Adoptive Parent/Foster Parent Version)
- Together Again- Father Version
- Together Again- Grandfather Version
- Together Again- Grandmother Version
- Together Again- Mother Version
- Too Rough For Heaven- Version for a Man
- Too Rough For Heaven- Version for a Woman
- True Love
- We Didn't Get To Say Goodbye
- We Love And Honor You Grandma
- We Love And Honor You Grandpa
- We'll Remember You
- What Makes A Grandmother Special
- You Come Back To Me
- You Left At Sunset
- You Took A Risk And The Risk Took You
- You Were Taken On Angels' Wings (Poem for a death from SIDS)
- You Were The Pride Of Our Hearts (Poem for an Older Child/Teenager/Young Adult)
- You Weren't The Easiest Person To Love, But I Loved You Anyway (Grief and Memorial Poem for an Estranged Family Member)
- Your Dreams Were All For Us Dad
- Your Dreams Were All For Us Mom
Website Copyright 2010-2015 Poems And Reflections LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Read a small sampling of the hundreds of thank-you messages and testimonials received about these poems:
"Thank you for writing such a wonderful poem and allowing us to share it with family and friends to help express our grieving hearts over the loss of our beautiful daughter." Brenda N.
"It really helped us to put into words how we felt about them. We could not have said it better." Tracy D.
"I can’t begin to tell you how much this means to me...Not sure how you can write such heartfelt poems you sure have a gift. I feel all these things and can say them but could never write them so beautifully." Eva S.
"It will be lovely to share (poem) at my mum's funeral tomorrow." Dale G.
"When I read (poem) I actually felt...you knew Dad. At this most difficult time in my life you are able to bring peace to me." Mark S.
"(Poem) sums up (loved one's) fight with cancer so well." Hayley A.
"Thank you for the poems...I am going to read (poem) at the funeral and put (poem) out at the showing. They say everything I want to say." Jamie T.
"A very dear friend of mine's son recently (died by) suicide and as you can imagine, she is having a very hard time. I spent some time with her this weekend and left (poem) in a card for her to read when she was alone. She called me the next day thanking me for the comfort it brought not only her but her daughter as well." Dee M.
"Thank you so much! My family is going to love this." Paula T.
We all sat around and read them and agreed that they are so beautiful, and helped us express our feelings. We agreed that (poem) was perfect for (little boy's name)...it was just what we needed." Kristi P.
"I have been searching for the perfect words, it is such a relief to have found them." Barbara B.
"Absolutely beautiful." K.S. SSgt USAF
"Thank you so much for writing (poem), it describes my friend word-for-word." Mallory F.
"These are wonderful poems. Just what I was looking for." Daniel D.
"Just got it and will use it at a service at noon...I searched extensively (elsewhere) and (poem) is beyond a doubt the best." Rod F.
"Thank you so much for this beautiful poem. My husband's father died a week ago suddenly. He will be reading (poem) at his father's celebration of life next weekend." Andrea M.
"Heartwarming and encouraging - and touching - just written so well and put together perfectly."
“I am sobbing my eyes out while reading this. It's beautiful! I am going to read this one… THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!”