Together Again - Funeral Poem
and Memorial Tribute for a Grandmother
Together Again - Poem
Full Text of the Grandmother Version of this Funeral and Memorial Poem:
North Pole Patrol:
A Christmas Adventure
Free eBook download through September 21st
(A $16.50 book for free!)
Your review of the book on Amazon is requested and sincerely appreciated!
Select: ‘Buy Now with 1-Click’ at a cost of $0.00 (Free)
Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions for this poem and other funeral/ memorial poems listed on this website:
This poem is a copyrighted work that may be USED FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. The poem may be printed in a funeral program, may be printed and framed for personal use, may be read during a private funeral service, may be posted as part of an online memorial tribute,
and/ or may be printed in an obituary or memorial tribute, so long as the
following conditions have been met:
1. The full copyright notice: Copyright ã 2012-2014 Poems And Reflections LLC. All Rights Reserved.
and the reference to www.poemsandreflections.com are listed at the bottom of the poem.
2. If the poem is placed upon an
online/ Internet/ World Wide Web memorial, a hyperlink that links back to
www.poemsandreflections.com should be included. Here is the preferred hyperlink code, although a basic hyperlink that lists the www.poemsandreflections.com website name is also acceptable:
< !DOCTYPE html>
< a href="http://www.poemsandreflections.com/funeral-poems.html"> Poems and
Reflections.com: free funeral poems </a>
3. Because this poem is ONLY
made available FOR PERSONAL USE, it cannot be placed online, or distributed vocally, in print, or digitally, in a format where the person/ entity posting
the poem stands to receive financial gain from ad revenues, web traffic increases, or other sources of income and/ or other considerations affiliated with the usage of this poem.
4. Minor alterations to the poem to personalize the poem (such as changing words from “I” to “we”, etc.) ARE PERMITTED.
5. This poem may only be posted upon online/digital memorials and messages placed upon family-friendly web pages and/ or upon family-friendly websites.
6. The user agrees to immediately remove (meaning within 24 hours) this poem from any website or digital page/ digital message where it is posted if they receive electronic or written notice from the affiliated author(s) and/ or Poems And Reflections LLC that the poem(s) is/ are not being posted in conjunction with the Poems And Reflections Usage Terms and Conditions. The user/ entity waive(s) any and all legal rights to dispute the removal of this poem or any other poems/ quotes/ sayings listed as copyrighted by Poems And Reflections LLC, or by an affiliated author. The user/ entity additionally agrees to pay damages for any delayed removal of this poem. The user/ entity further waive(s) the right to repost or redistribute this poem, or any other poems written by the affiliated author(s) listed upon this website and/ or copyrighted by Poems And Reflections LLC. The user/ entity also agrees that if any portion of the Poems And Reflection LLC Usage Terms and Conditions are deemed legally invalid, that the remaining Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions shall be held as fully valid, legal, and enforceable. The author(s), Poems And Reflections LLC, the user and/ or using entity further all agree to be exclusively bound by the legal actions, terms, rulings and conditions filed and ordered within the Utah State Court system, in the county of Salt Lake located in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
7. No more than one poem from the Poems And Reflections LLC website can be placed upon any online memorial webpage or digital message/ digital page.
8. Poems And Reflections LLC reserves the right to change the Purchase and Usage Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly during the time that you have a poem posted online/ digitally, or in a recurring vocal or print format to make certain that the Poems And Reflections LLC Purchase and Usage Terms and Conditions have not changed. *Note: The date of this most current version of the Poems And Reflections LLC Terms and Conditions is: November 6, 2014.
9. Posting the poem “Together Again”, or any other poem from this poemsandreflections.com website, indicates that the person or entity posting/ using/ sharing the poem has read and has agreed to abide by all of the Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions listed above.
Questions? Concerns? Requests for
other uses? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funeral Homes, Clergy, and Non-Profit Organizations MAY refer people to this website to find poems for funerals or memorials; however, they MAY NOT download these poems and present them to people who have not accessed this website.
Please consider liking or following Poems and Reflections on social media. Your support helps others to know about this website where they can also find funeral poetry and memorial tribute options for their loved ones. Thank you!
May this poem, and many other poems on this website, bring you comfort and help you to honor those who have meant so much to you! Please accept our deepest sympathies for your loss.
Additional grief poems can be downloaded through the ebook Funeral Poems And Reflections - Vol I
This book can also be purchased in paperback form through Amazon.com
And through Barnes and Noble.com
Or at quality local bookstores.
A reunion occurred in heaven this week
Of the sweetest and most joyful kind
As Grandma’s spirit moved beyond this earth
Released from her mortal life
And what a reunion it must have been!
A joy beyond our conceiving
When Grandma met Grandpa in heaven again
Ending her dignified grieving
And we are certain Grandma is still holding Grandpa’s hand
While he cherishes each moment by her side
And they’re experiencing the joy of being together again
Catching up on the time they were denied
We are confident they are also looking over us
Hoping this happiness will lessen our pain
As we contemplate the joy that they finally feel
Now that they are together again
And though we’ll miss them terribly
And will long for them with deepest grief
We are reminded that love is more powerful than death
And this knowledge gives us comfort and peace
We can still feel their love surround us
Giving us a desire to continue on
To try our best to live our lives well
In the ways they would have done
For we know this isn’t the only reunion
Someday we’ll be called back to be with them
For life can lead us to greater happiness
With God and our loved ones in heaven
So although we’ll miss our Grandma profoundly
Our grief is somewhat lessened
For we are comforted knowing that she led a good life
And she and Grandpa are now together in heaven
Poem Copyright ã 2012-2014 Poems And Reflections LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Click here for more funeral poems and other poems
If this poem has helped you, please consider 'liking' Poems and Reflections LLC' on Facebook? Your support for this website is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Website Copyright ã 2010-2014 Poems And Reflections LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Every donation is sincerely appreciated.