Brave Warrior - Funeral Poem
and Memorial Tribute
Brave Warrior - Poem
Full Text of this Funeral and Memorial Poem:
The complete words to the poem “Brave Warrior” are listed below:
Get the Christmas story North Pole Patrol for free through 12/22/15 to read on most devices
from Poems And Reflections LLC
Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions for this poem and other funeral/ memorial poems listed on this website:
This poem is a copyrighted work that may be USED FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. The poem may be printed in a funeral program, may be printed and framed for personal use, may be read during a private funeral service, may be posted as part of an online memorial tribute,
and/ or may be printed in an obituary or memorial tribute, so long as the
following conditions have been met:
1. The full copyright notice: Copyright 2012-2014 Poems And Reflections LLC. All Rights Reserved.
and the reference to www.poemsandreflections.com are listed at the bottom of the poem.
2. If the poem is placed upon an
online/ Internet/ World Wide Web memorial, a hyperlink that links back to
www.poemsandreflections.com should be included. Here is the preferred hyperlink code, although a basic hyperlink that lists the www.poemsandreflections.com website name is also acceptable:
< !DOCTYPE html>
< a href="http://www.poemsandreflections.com/funeral-poems.html"> Poems and
Reflections.com: funeral poems </a>
3. Because this poem is ONLY
made available FOR PERSONAL USE, it cannot be placed online, or distributed vocally, in print, or digitally, in a format where the person/ entity posting
the poem stands to receive financial gain from ad revenues, web traffic increases, or other sources of income and/ or other considerations affiliated with the usage of this poem.
4. Minor alterations to the poem to personalize the poem (such as changing words from “I” to “we”, etc.) ARE PERMITTED.
5. This poem may only be posted upon online/digital memorials and messages placed upon family-friendly web pages and/ or upon family-friendly websites.
6. The user agrees to immediately remove (meaning within 24 hours) this poem from any website or digital page/ digital message where it is posted if they receive electronic or written notice from the affiliated author(s) and/ or Poems And Reflections LLC that the poem(s) is/ are not being posted in conjunction with the Poems And Reflections Usage Terms and Conditions. The user/ entity waive(s) any and all legal rights to dispute the removal of this poem or any other poems/ quotes/ sayings listed as copyrighted by Poems And Reflections LLC, or by an affiliated author. The user/ entity additionally agrees to pay damages for any delayed removal of this poem. The user/ entity further waive(s) the right to repost or redistribute this poem, or any other poems written by the affiliated author(s) listed upon this website and/ or copyrighted by Poems And Reflections LLC. The user/ entity also agrees that if any portion of the Poems And Reflection LLC Usage Terms and Conditions are deemed legally invalid, that the remaining Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions shall be held as fully valid, legal, and enforceable. The author(s), Poems And Reflections LLC, the user and/ or using entity further all agree to be exclusively bound by the legal actions, terms, rulings and conditions filed and ordered within the Utah State Court system, in the county of Salt Lake located in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
7. No more than one poem from the Poems And Reflections LLC website can be placed upon any online memorial webpage or digital message/ digital page.
8. Poems And Reflections LLC reserves the right to change the Purchase and Usage Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly during the time that you have a poem posted online/ digitally, or in a recurring vocal or print format to make certain that the Poems And Reflections LLC Purchase and Usage Terms and Conditions have not changed. *Note: The date of this most current version of the Poems And Reflections LLC Terms and Conditions is: December 14, 2014.
9. Posting the poem “Brave Warrior" other poem from this poemsandreflections.com website, indicates that the person or entity posting/ using/ sharing the poem has read and has agreed to abide by all of the Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions listed above.
Questions? Concerns? Requests for
other uses/ licensing? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funeral Homes, Clergy, Funeral Celebrants, and Non-Profit Organizations MAY refer people to this website to find poems for funerals or memorials; however, they MAY NOT download these poems and present them to people who have not accessed this website.
Please consider 'liking' or 'following' Poems and Reflections on social media. Your support helps others to know about this website where they can also find funeral poetry and memorial tribute options for their loved ones. Thank you!
May this poem, and many other poems on this website, bring you comfort and help you to honor those who have meant so much to you! Please accept our deepest sympathies for your loss.
Additional grief poems can be downloaded through the ebook Funeral Poems And Reflections - Vol I
This book can also be purchased in paperback form through Amazon.com
And through Barnes and Noble.com
Or at quality local bookstores.
Before this world had started
Before our lives began
God assigned us all our challenges
Some hard things to withstand
Each of us were given
Some difficult things to do
But God gave his bravest warriors
An extra burden too
So you came to this earth in a body
Alt. Verse: So you were challenged with a body
Broken and quite ill
Alt. Verse: That became broken and quite ill
But life could never take from you
A solid, determined will
You kept your face turned toward the sunshine
Trapped in a body that only knew rain
Alt. Verse: Trapped in a body that knew too much rain
And chose to see the joys in life
In spite of constant pain
Alt. Verse: In spite of your illness and pain
And though your body was oft’ connected
To needles, machines and tubes
You bravely faced each day with them
While expressing gratitude
For the chance of simply being here
Though to us it didn’t seem fair
To see someone as special as you
Suffer in a body beyond repair
So when you’d honorably completed
Every trial you were assigned
God chose to bring you back to him
Freeing your bright spirit and mind
And though we’ll miss you deeply
So cherished and loved were you
We know you’re enjoying the freedom of heaven
Enjoying things that here you couldn’t do
And we are certain God is happy
To have you in Heaven again
To have His brave and loving child
Close and safe with Him
We know you’ll continue to watch over us
For it’s something you’ve always done
And that you’ll never be too far from us
In the days and years to come
So (Loved One’s Name) sweet dreams for now…
Peacefully may you rest…
Confident in all the hearts you touched
And in all the lives you blessed
We do not doubt we’ll see you again
Someday whole and completely healed
For (Loved One’s Name)…you were one of the bravest warriors
To ever grace life’s battlefield!
Poem Copyright ã 2012-2014 Poems And Reflections LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Click here for more funeral poems and other poems
If this poem has helped you, please consider 'liking' Poems and Reflections LLC' on Facebook? Your support for this website is greatly appreciated. Thank you!