We Didn't Get to Say Goodbye - Funeral Poem
and Memorial Tribute
We Didn't Get to Say Goodbye - Poem
Full Text of this Funeral and Memorial Poem:
North Pole Patrol:
A Christmas Adventure
Free eBook download through September 21st
(A $16.50 book for free!)
Your review of the book on Amazon is requested and sincerely appreciated!
Select: ‘Buy Now with 1-Click’ at a cost of $0.00 (Free)
Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions for this poem and other funeral/ memorial poems listed on this website:
This poem is a copyrighted work that may be USED FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. The poem may be printed in a funeral program, may be printed and framed for personal use, may be read during a private funeral service, may be posted as part of an online memorial tribute,
and/ or may be printed in an obituary or memorial tribute, so long as the
following conditions have been met:
1. The full copyright notice: Copyright ã 2012-2014 Poems And Reflections LLC. All Rights Reserved.
and the reference to www.poemsandreflections.com are listed at the bottom of the poem.
2. If the poem is placed upon an
online/ Internet/ World Wide Web memorial, a hyperlink that links back to
www.poemsandreflections.com should be included. Here is the preferred hyperlink code, although a basic hyperlink that lists the www.poemsandreflections.com website name is also acceptable:
< !DOCTYPE html>
< a href="http://www.poemsandreflections.com/funeral-poems.html"> Poems and
Reflections.com: funeral poems </a>
3. Because this poem is ONLY
made available FOR PERSONAL USE, it cannot be placed online, or distributed vocally, in print, or digitally, in a format where the person/ entity posting
the poem stands to receive financial gain from ad revenues, web traffic increases, or other sources of income and/ or other considerations affiliated with the usage of this poem.
4. Minor alterations to the poem to personalize the poem (such as changing words from “I” to “we”, etc.) ARE PERMITTED.
5. This poem may only be posted upon online/digital memorials and messages placed upon family-friendly web pages and/ or upon family-friendly websites.
6. The user agrees to immediately remove (meaning within 24 hours) this poem from any website or digital page/ digital message where it is posted if they receive electronic or written notice from the affiliated author(s) and/ or Poems And Reflections LLC that the poem(s) is/ are not being posted in conjunction with the Poems And Reflections Usage Terms and Conditions. The user/ entity waive(s) any and all legal rights to dispute the removal of this poem or any other poems/ quotes/ sayings listed as copyrighted by Poems And Reflections LLC, or by an affiliated author. The user/ entity additionally agrees to pay damages for any delayed removal of this poem. The user/ entity further waive(s) the right to repost or redistribute this poem, or any other poems written by the affiliated author(s) listed upon this website and/ or copyrighted by Poems And Reflections LLC. The user/ entity also agrees that if any portion of the Poems And Reflection LLC Usage Terms and Conditions are deemed legally invalid, that the remaining Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions shall be held as fully valid, legal, and enforceable. The author(s), Poems And Reflections LLC, the user and/ or using entity further all agree to be exclusively bound by the legal actions, terms, rulings and conditions filed and ordered within the Utah State Court system, in the county of Salt Lake located in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
7. No more than one poem from the Poems And Reflections LLC website can be placed upon any online memorial webpage or digital message/ digital page.
8. Poems And Reflections LLC reserves the right to change the Purchase and Usage Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly during the time that you have a poem posted online/ digitally, or in a recurring vocal or print format to make certain that the Poems And Reflections LLC Purchase and Usage Terms and Conditions have not changed. *Note: The date of this most current version of the Poems And Reflections LLC Terms and Conditions is: November 6, 2014.
9. Posting the poem “We Didn't ay Goodbye" or any other poem from this poemsandreflections.com website, indicates that the person or entity posting/ using/ sharing the poem has read and has agreed to abide by all of the Poems And Reflections LLC Usage Terms and Conditions listed above.
Questions? Concerns? Requests for
other uses or licensing? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funeral Homes, Clergy, Funeral Celebrants, and Non-Profit Organizations MAY refer people to this website to find poems for funerals or memorials; however, they MAY NOT download these poems and present them to people who have not accessed this website.
Please consider 'liking' or 'following' Poems and Reflections on social media. Your support helps others to know about this website where they can also find funeral poetry and memorial tribute options for their loved ones. Thank you!
May this poem, and many other poems on this website, bring you comfort and help you to honor those who have meant so much to you! Please accept our deepest sympathies for your loss.
Additional grief poems can be downloaded through the ebook Funeral Poems And Reflections - Vol I
This book can also be purchased in paperback form through Amazon.com
And through Barnes and Noble.com
Or at quality local bookstores.
We Didn’t Get To Say Goodbye
We didn’t get to say goodbye
We’re devastated that you’re gone
We’d have done anything to keep you here with us
Right here where you belong
We didn’t know that life would take
Such an unexpected path
That you’d be separated from us so soon
Heartbreaking reality we struggle to grasp
And bitter though our losing you has been
And so profound is the pain that we bear
We’re sadder still at no chance for goodbye
No final expression of our deep love and care
Yet trusting that you’re not too far away
Still sensing that your Spirit lingers near
We’ll say our goodbyes in our words and thoughts
Having faith that each one you’ll hear
First know that you are loved in the truest of ways
So deep that only our hearts can give expression
And you’ll be forever surrounded by our love
For we’ll send it with you to heaven
Please know you’ll be cherished by each one of us
For your example and kindness we’ll treasure
We understand now how your life was a gift
That was meant to bless us forever
And though we’ll miss you terribly
We want your spirit to be free
Free to enjoy all the wonders of heaven
Not bound to us in our grief
So watch over us with happiness from heaven
For we’ll remember you with mem’ries so sweet
And we’ll bravely endure ‘til you’re with us again
When our hearts will be healed and complete
For surely one day we’ll be together again
In God’s arms and in heaven with you
For death cannot conquer a love that’s as strong
As the love that we all feel for you
Poem Copyright ã 2012-2014 Poems And Reflections LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Click here for more funeral poems and other poems
If this poem has helped you, please consider 'liking' Poems and Reflections LLC' on Facebook? Your support for this website is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Website Copyright ã 2010-2014 Poems And Reflections LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Every donation is sincerely appreciated.