Poems and Reflections Scrapbook Quotes and Poems
North Pole Patrol:
A Christmas Adventure
Free eBook download through September 21st
(A $16.50 book for free!)
Your review of the book on Amazon is requested and sincerely appreciated!
Select: ‘Buy Now with 1-Click’ at a cost of $0.00 (Free)
Easter Scrapbook Poem - "How Should I Munch You Chocolate Bunny?"
How exactly should I munch you
My little chocolate friend?
I can't decide where I should start
Or exactly where to end
Should I bite your ears off?
Then your face might look quite glum
And you couldn't hear me say that you
Taste delicious on my tongue
Should I nibble on your paws
And eat your rabbit feet?
'Cause chocolate melting in my mouth
Always tastes so sweet
Or maybe I should start
With your tummy or your face
It's such a difficult decision
Choosing the best place!
But no matter how I choose to
Eat you chocolate bunny
I'm glad you're in my basket
Making my Easter yummy!!
Copyright © 2012-2016 Poems And Reflections, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Check out Scrapbook Layout ideas for using this Easter scrapbooking poem
RETURN TO ALL SCRAPBOOK POEMS
Scrapbook Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage
Terms and Conditions
1. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may be used for personal use only.
2. A poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout can be copied, printed and/or shared with a small group of family or friends (such as for a personal scrapbook, decorative plaque, wedding program, baby shower, etc.). However, a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout may not be used for any business, charitable, income-producing or lead producing activities without the express, written permission of the copyright holder(s).
3. Every time a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design layout is fully or partially used, the copyright information must also be clearly labeled and included with the poem, quote, saying or design concept/layout that is being utilized. The name of each copyright holder will be clearly stated on each page of this website included with each poem, quote, decorative saying or design template.
4. Minor changes to a poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template (such as changing "I" to "we" or adjusting design colors/graphic patterns) is allowed.
5. Full or partial utilization of any poem, quote, decorative saying or scrapbook design template on this site indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions listed here.
6. If you have any questions or requests regarding the Poems, Quotes, Sayings and Design Templates Usage Terms and Conditions, please email: email@example.com